Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack Walkthrough, Let’s Play Series.
(PC, Xbox 360, PS3 & Vita)
Okay, this game caught me by surprise. Although it is a sequel, I had never heard of the ‘Tales From Space’ franchise before but someone sent me a link to Mutant Blobs Attack! and I gave it a whirl. I found it to be very fun indeed and this ‘Let’s Play’ series became surprisingly popular collection thousands of views very quickly.
Once you have had a watch, let me know what you think! I should mention, at the time of recording the PC version of the game could only be played with a combination of both controller and mouse but it has since been patched to allow either / or.
From the publisher:
Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack is a sci-fi puzzle-platformer of CATACLYSMIC proportions. You’re a Blob with mutant powers and an insatiable appetite… and you’ve escaped into the world. Consume Everything. Regret Nothing.
- 24 full game levels, PLUS top-down bonus stages.
- Insane Growth: Start the size of a tennis ball. Grow to massive proportions.
- Mutant Powers: Fly like a bottle rocket, stick to things like a fridge magnet, or use the powers of telekinesis to move platforms.
- Network features: Be #1 in the world on the Leaderboards and earn custom Achievements/Trophies.
- Retro Style: 50’s-inspired art & music paired with B-movie-inspired humor.
- Steam BIG PICTURE MODE compatibility.