Fuzzfinger Gaming

I am currently working through a complete walkthrough of Final Fantasy IX in the form of a Youtube series and thought it would be a nice idea to share my save game progress with you guys.

That way, if you are worried you have missed anything you can use my save files to catch up. These files can be used for both the Android and Steam versions of the game! Be warned, copying in new save files will over write previous data.

I hope this will be helpful for many of my viewers.

I will update this download as the walkthrough progresses so check back often for more Final Fantasy IX saved data fun! Once you unzip the download, you will find instructions on where to copy the data as well as text files for each save backup confirming the progress of that file (Zidane level, time played, game location etc…).

LATEST UPDATE VERSION 2.1 – 26th July 2016

Content is available only for registered users. Please login or register

For reference my walkthrough can be found here.

If you enjoy my content, please consider supporting my work. You can do so regularly by becoming a Fuzzfinger Patron, or send a one off tip/donation with Paypal.

Author fuzzfinger
Published
Categories Downloads
Views 10312

Comments (23)

• Profile photo of Gutin
    April 24, 2016 at 7:00 pm
    Hello .. Friend , I play the version of the PS1 , but I'm far away, almost finished the second album , I really wanted to play this , but did not want to return everything . You are no longer posting saves ? Please , I 'm desperate for saves of the game.
    • Profile photo of
      April 24, 2016 at 7:11 pm
      Hello Gutin, I only started this a few days ago, as I work through the game I will post more saves. You will need to play the PC (Steam) or Android game for the saves to work. Fuzz
  • Profile photo of natchos
    April 27, 2016 at 6:44 pm
    Nice work Fuzz!! I was searching for save games since i lost everything due to a problem with my smartphone. I was around lvl30 (around 24 hours of game) so i'll wait for an update of your file :) Thanks a lot!
    • Profile photo of
      April 27, 2016 at 8:06 pm
      Thanks natchos, hopefully this is helpful to folks and I will keep updating it as i make progress through the game! Fuzz
  • Profile photo of hawkfood
    May 1, 2016 at 1:22 am
    lost my saves during win10 install... Have you been stealing from all bosses? you seem to be lacking soo many abilities( passive abilities )
    • Profile photo of hawkfood
      May 1, 2016 at 1:25 am
      I just got done with this place, And I seem to remember having soo many more passive abilities and armor at this stage
    • Profile photo of
      May 1, 2016 at 12:11 pm
      Yes, everything from bosses has been stolen and the plan is to have all abilities by the end. Some bits I explained in the walkthrough but couldn't be too bothered myself about them (ie the coral ring from freya winning the tournament since I don't care about grinding the big dragons on disk one), it wasn't until the end of the first disk that I even had the idea to share my save game files.
    • Profile photo of
      May 6, 2016 at 8:30 pm
      Today, its been updated! Don't be too excited though... it's only updated in accordance with the progress of my Youtube series.
  • Profile photo of AKALYRIK
    May 16, 2016 at 8:56 pm
    thank you for the only place online with ff ix gamesaves for android/ pc
  • Profile photo of Grimm1383
    May 17, 2016 at 11:52 am
    Fuzz, I am loving your FF9 walk-through. You are very informative and detailed when it comes to where to find hidden items, chests, and what to steal from bosses. Only thing I would hope to see is you maybe taking a little more time showing what abilities and gear you have equipped on all party members. Like maybe when you go to change one persons gear you show all gear and abilities currently equipped for that person. Or maybe at the start of each video you quickly show what gear and abilities you currently have equipped for you current party. Keep up the awesome work!
    • Profile photo of fuzzfinger
      May 17, 2016 at 9:26 pm
      Hey Grimm thanks for your feedback! What you have suggested sounds like a neat idea, in all honesty most of the time my part is equipped with sub-optimal gear in order to learn abilities. However, on bosses it would be good to suggest gear at times before hand so I will try and remember to do so in the future! Cheers, Fuzz
      • Profile photo of Grimm1383
        May 18, 2016 at 6:10 am
        No problem. I honestly follow your videos pretty closely and try to learn abilities along with you. As it stands now I am only at part 26 of your walk-through. I do usually check your game saves when I hit the point where they coincide with where I am in the walk-through and try to see what you have equipped and what you are learning at the moment. I used to play these games through purely blind when I was younger, but being in my early 30s and having a wife and full time job I don't have as much time as I used to to do it that way and I really appreciate how in depth you go. Plus it's nice being able to follow someone who loves these old Final Fantasy games as much as I do. So thanks again! Any plans on doing FF4 or 6 steam versions in the future?
  • Profile photo of ksalce
    August 10, 2016 at 2:06 am
    Can someone send me a save game file for lindblum castle? I accidentally deleted mine. Thanks.
  • Profile photo of cloelea
    August 28, 2016 at 11:50 pm
    hey fuzz xo to you when your back up 11 save unlocked my remaining achievements, esp the 99 frog one. so i just wanted to say thanks ;)
  • Profile photo of Andi1988
    October 29, 2016 at 11:41 am
    Hello, how are you? Do you have saved files from Dali or Lindblum?
  • Profile photo of newguy
    January 10, 2017 at 3:19 am
    I am looking for a save file which has Vivi's jump rope activity complete. I have done this on the original PlayStation and even done it on the ps3 via ps1 classics but on this android port I can't get past like 10 jumps, even with a controller. Maybe my fingers are not as fast anymore or something.
  • Profile photo of Izzakb
    February 26, 2017 at 3:41 pm
    hello this does not work on android now I am left with all my save files deleted.. Please help I have copied it into the correct place and tried again and again still doesnt work...
  • Profile photo of Mik
    April 7, 2017 at 5:22 pm
    Have you a savegame with Black Jack and FMV's menu unlocked, please? My actually and temporally pc has only 1GB RAM and the game crash at all battles...